- Puget Sound Starts Here
- Chinook Salmon at Wolf Ridge (Upper Methow Valley)
- NSEA (Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Group) Promise
- Methow Grist – River Snorkel
- Elwha ELJ Visualization
- Salmon Trails and Tales: A Tour of Puget Sound Watersheds
- State of Salmon in the Watersheds Report
- Salmon Recovery in Washington
- Salmon Recovery in Puget Sound
- Salmon in the Classroom resources.
- Salmon Dissection Game – dissect a salmon using this online tool provided by ThinkQuest.
- WA Dept of Ecology links to many curricula including guides from Project Wet, Hazards on the Homefront, Cool School Challenge.
- Pacific Education Institute’s Project-based Learning Model from the Association of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Education Toolkit.
- OESD Learning Community - Resources.
- Environmental Investigations Guides - Pacific Education Institute’s Guides.
- Field Investigations - Using Outdoor Environments to Foster Student Learning of Scientific Processes and additional links from West Sound GreenSTEM website.
- NANOOS (NW Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems) has some great links to lesson plans, tools to help understand ocean science concepts, marine science websites and other resources.
- Real-time oceanic buoy data from Puget Sound and Hood Canal.
- NANOOS lesson plans that use ocean observing data to your classroom. Grade level: 6-12.
- Ocean Acidification resources at NANOOS.
- More links to information, curricula, activities and programs which use ocean observing data for educational purposes.